Color Sets are visual themes for your Galleries. You can create unique Color Sets for each genre of photography you shoot. Adding your logo, customizing colors and fonts, and choosing a dark or light theme help align your galleries with your brand. Your logo will appear at the top of your galleries, and on contracts, invoices, and emails sent through ShootProof.
Choose a Color Set in Gallery Settings, and we’ll automatically apply that theme to your Gallery.
Creating a New Color Set
1. Go to Studio > Colors & Logos > New Color Set
2. Give your new Color Set a name and choose a starting color set.
3. Choose the different colors and fonts for your galleries. You'll see the colors and fonts change in real time on the sample gallery.
4. Upload your logo in PNG or JPEG form. You’ll want to upload a file that’s 1-3mb in size. The logo will be resized to a maximum length and/or height of 300px, maintaining the file’s original aspect ratio. If your logo seems smaller than expected, make sure that you’ve removed any extra negative space by cropping your logo all the way to the text or graphic.
5. Upload a logo to be used in Emails sent to your clients from your ShootProof account.
6. Click "Mobile Galleries" at the top to see how your gallery will look when viewed on a mobile device.
7. Click "Email" at the top to see how your logo will look in Emails sent from your ShootProof account.
8. Don't forget to save!
This new Color Set can be chosen for any of your galleries; just select it on the gallery's settings page.