Color Sets let you create themes for your Galleries. You can create different Color Sets for the different types of photography you shoot. You can also add a logo to each Color Set, so you can make dark and light themes and set your logo up accordingly.
When a Color Set is saved, you’ll be able to choose it in the Gallery Settings, and we’ll automatically apply that theme to your Gallery and any related emails and invoices.
Creating a New Color Set
1. Go to Studio > Colors & Logos > New Color Set
2. Give your new Color Set a name and choose a starting color set.
3. Choose the different colors and fonts for your galleries. You'll see the colors and fonts change in real time on the sample gallery.
4. Upload your logo. We accept JPEG or PNG files up to 50mb in size, though typically only a 1-3mb file is needed. The logo will be resized to a maximum length and/or height of 300px, maintaining the file's original aspect ratio. (If your logo seems smaller than expected, make sure that you’ve removed any extra negative space by cropping your logo all the way to the text or graphic.)
5. Upload a logo to be used in Emails sent to your clients from your ShootProof account.
6. Click "Mobile Galleries" at the top to see how your gallery will look when viewed on a mobile device.
7. Click "Email" at the top to see how your logo will look in Emails sent from your ShootProof account.
8. Don't forget to save!
This new Color Set can be chosen for any of your galleries; just select it on the gallery's settings page.