*This feature is not available in all plans. To see the different plans or make changes to your plan, go to the Plan & Billing tab in your account.
If you have certain wedding packages, discounts, tax rates, and settings that you want to save for multiple Invoices, you can save an Invoice as a template so you don’t have to recreate it from scratch every time you need to bill a client.
Create an Invoice Template
- Go to Commerce > Invoices > Templates > New Template
- Name the template
- Complete the fields you'd like to save in your template, such as the specific items that should appear, a discount, the Retainer/Deposit fee, the logo, and email campaigns.
- Click “Save Template”
Use an Invoice Template
- Go to Commerce > Invoices
- Click “New Invoice”
- Select “With a template you’ve saved” and select the template
- Click “Create”
- Enter the rest of the necessary information (such as contact name and final due date)
- Save your invoice
- Link the invoice to a contract, if desired, and send both to your client at the same time.