*This feature is not available in all plans. To see the different plans or make changes to your plan, go to the Plan & Billing tab in your account.
There are two Sales Reports that give you information about the sales your studio has made. The Traditional Store Sales Report shows sales for orders clients place directly through your galleries that have price sheets assigned to them. The Print Store Sales Report shows orders that clients place through the Print Store powered by Collage.com. You can view both types of sales reports by going to the Reports tab.
Understanding the Traditional Store Sales Report
The Traditional Store Sales Report shows monthly totals of orders placed through your galleries with price sheets assigned. When viewing the report, use the "Report" dropdown to select a year. Click Export to CSV to download a file of your sales for the displayed year.
Columns display the following:
- Total sales - the number of sales made in the selected time period (amount clients paid at checkout)
- Client sales tax - the amount of sales tax charged to your clients
- Client shipping - the amount of shipping charged to your clients
- Lab product costs - the amount you paid the lab for prints and products
- Lab add-on costs - the amount you paid the lab for add-ons, such as mounting, texture, boutique packaging, etc.
- Lab shipping - the amount you paid the lab for shipping
- Payment processing sale - the amount run through ShootProof Pay
- Payment processing voids/refunds - the amount refunded to clients through ShootProof Pay
- Payment processing fees - the amount you paid for processing fees through ShootProof Pay
- Payment withdrawal fees - the amount you paid for withdrawing profits through ShootProof Pay
Understanding the Print Store Sales Report
The Print Store Sales Report displays the total margin that you have earned from your clients' Print Store (powered by Collage.com) purchases each month. For a more detailed breakdown of client order totals, you can go to Accept Credit Cards > View Account. You can also learn more about the Print Store here.