The Sales Report gives you information about the sales your studio has made through ShootProof. You can view the Sales Report by going to Reports > Sales.
Understanding the Sales Report
- Use the "Report" dropdown to choose a year
- Export to CSV
- Click this button to download a .CSV file of your sales
- Total sales - amount of sales made in the selected time period (amount clients paid at checkout)
- Client sales tax - the amount of sales tax charged to your clients
- Client shipping - the amount of shipping charged to your clients
- Lab product costs - amount you paid the lab for prints and products
- Lab add-on costs - amount you paid the lab for add-ons, such as mounting, texture, boutique packaging, etc.
- Lab shipping - amount you paid the lab for shipping
- Payment processing sale - amount run through ShootProof Pay
- Payment processing voids/refunds - amount refunded to clients through ShootProof Pay
- Payment processing fees - amount you paid for processing fees through ShootProof Pay
- Payment withdrawal fees - amount you paid for withdrawing profits through ShootProof Pay