No. There is not a minimum order amount for any of the ShootProof lab partners when the orders are submitted through ShootProof.
Articles in this section
- How do I ensure my prints match what the client sees on-screen?
- Can I change a lab-fulfilled order into a self-fulfilled order?
- Will my clients see pricing or other lab details?
- What is DPI? What does it mean if my image is low DPI?
- Can I change the shipping address of an order?
- How is the lab paid?
- What if my sale price isn't sufficient to pay for the lab costs?
- Can I upload a retouched image prior to submitting an order to the lab?
- Can I change an order after it has been placed by my client?
- Do I have to use the cropping selected by my client?