If your sale price does not cover the total amount due to the lab for your order (for example, your client used a discount so their purchase total is less than the cost of the order or your markup is not set high enough), we will charge your credit card on file for the balance due to the lab. You will see how much is going to be charged to your card on file when you click the Start Approval button in the top right of the Order page.
Articles in this section
- How do I ensure my prints match what the client sees on-screen?
- Can I change a lab-fulfilled order into a self-fulfilled order?
- Will my clients see pricing or other lab details?
- What is DPI? What does it mean if my image is low DPI?
- Can I change the shipping address of an order?
- How is the lab paid?
- What if my sale price isn't sufficient to pay for the lab costs?
- Can I upload a retouched image prior to submitting an order to the lab?
- Can I change an order after it has been placed by my client?
- Do I have to use the cropping selected by my client?