Add Music to your galleries in a few simple steps. After you’ve created or chosen the perfect playlist, use the following methods to assign it to your galleries.
To assign a playlist while viewing playlists or songs:
1. Go to Photos > Music
2. Go to Playlists
3. On the left side of the page, click Assign under the Playlist.
4. Select the gallery or galleries
*If a gallery is already linked with this playlist, that gallery will not appear in the select menu.*
5. Click Assign!
To assign a playlist from your gallery settings:
1. Go to Photos > Galleries
2. Click on the specific gallery to which you'd like to add music
3. Go to Gallery Settings > Gallery
4. Activate "Add music playlist"
5. Choose a Playlist, and save!
Choosing autoplay in your gallery's settings means that your playlist will begin when your clients first enter the gallery. It is important to note that not all browsers will support autoplay.