*This feature is not available in all plans. To see the different plans or make changes to your plan, go to the Plan & Billing tab in your account.
If you’ve ever needed to place an order on behalf of a client, or maybe just place an order for studio samples of your own work, this can be done right within your account.
The credit card you have on file will be run to cover the lab costs and shipping when you submit the order to the lab if you do not have any 'Available' profits in your account at that time.
To place an order as a studio:
- Head over to Photos > Galleries
- Click into a gallery
Buy All # Photos will appear just above your images to the top left. Use this option if you would like to purchase the same product and quantity of that product for each image in this gallery. *In and album the # will correspond to the number of images in that album.*
Click to select the images that you would like to purchase. Clicking Buy Selected Photos will allow you to purchase the same product and quantity of that product for only the selected images.
Choose to either:
- Create a New Order
- This will create a brand new order on your orders page.
- You will then get to choose with which lab you want this order to be printed. No need to have a price sheet created with that lab, you’ll have access to their full range of products through this process.
- Add to Existing Order
- This will allow you to add additional items to an existing order.
*Adding items to an existing client order will not charge your client. If you will need to collect additional funds, consider using the invoice feature.*
- Select which items and in what quantities you want to add to your order. If you have selected multiple images, the quantity you choose will apply to all of the images.
*Selecting images DSC_0001.jpg, DSC_0002.jpg and DSC_0003.jpg and then choosing to add 1, 5x7 glossy print will add 3 items to the order. 1 item for each file selected.*
- Select Review to check your selections. Here you can make quick adjustments to your item selections.
- Select Add to Order to complete these changes.
- View changes or new order on the Commerce > Orders page.
*If you are using auto-approval, orders created within your account will never be automatically submitted to the lab. Only orders created by a client within the client view of the gallery will be eligible for auto-approval.