No, you can accept or adjust a client's crop prior to sending an order to the lab. This is one of the steps in the order approval process that is completed prior to submitting your order to be printed.
Articles in this section
- How do I ensure my prints match what the client sees on-screen?
- Can I change a lab-fulfilled order into a self-fulfilled order?
- Will my clients see pricing or other lab details?
- What is DPI? What does it mean if my image is low DPI?
- Can I change the shipping address of an order?
- How is the lab paid?
- What if my sale price isn't sufficient to pay for the lab costs?
- Can I upload a retouched image prior to submitting an order to the lab?
- Can I change an order after it has been placed by my client?
- Do I have to use the cropping selected by my client?