You can choose to sell your original images (the exact files you've uploaded to ShootProof, up to 50MB each) as digital downloads, or as a custom size.
ShootProof will automatically resize and deliver the files for you if you'd like to offer your clients low-resolution versions of your photos!
Sell custom-sized digitals:
- Go to Commerce > Pricing
Click on the Price Sheet you'd like to use (or create a new one)
- Click on the Digitals category
- Click Add Products and select Add ShootProof-Fulfilled
- Name your digital download and set a number of pixels each file should be on the longest side when delivered to your client
- Toggle on the types of digital downloads you'd like to sell (individual photos, all photos in an Album, or all photos in a Gallery)
- Set a price for each type of digital download you've chosen to sell
ShootProof will automatically resize and deliver the files when the client checks out and the order is marked as paid.