Click Here to download this free iPad app from the Apple App Store!
About the App
The Event Emails iPad App app allows photographers to collect email addresses at an event, then email them through their ShootProof account when the Gallery is ready!
Capture more leads, increase sales, and allow guests from an event to view and share the photos you take. Set up an iPad at the event and encourage guests to register to be notified when their photos are live.
No internet connection is required to use the App! The email addresses entered into the iPad will be sent to the gallery in ShootProof when the iPad reestablishes internet connectivity.
We know branding is important. Your studio logo is featured directly on the App. Want to personalize it for the guests of honor? Use their names instead!
Let guests know what to expect by customizing the message screen. Tell them to look for an email when the event gallery is released.
Choose your background image from a variety of ShootProof-provided images, select a single image from your iPad, or select up to 5 images to enable a slideshow feature. Save time when selecting an existing Gallery upon setup - we'll automatically use the Gallery cover image for the App background.
Colors and Typography
Completely customize the color of the registration button, as well as the font typeface, size, and color. Set your App up to match your branding, or to match the colors of the event itself.
Position and Alignment
Move the form to a place on the screen that fits your background image best, and lock it in place.
The App is fully GDPR-compliant, allowing registrants to opt-in to your future messaging.
If you have multiple brands within your ShootProof account, you can toggle between them, ensuring that you're collecting client email addresses for the correct brand.
How to Use the App
1. Download and install the ShootProof Email Capture iPad App.
2. From within the App, create a new gallery or select an existing gallery from your ShootProof account. If you have more than one brand in your ShootProof account, select the brand containing the gallery you'd like to use.
3. If creating a new Gallery: Choose an image from your iPad or use one of our preloaded backgrounds.
If using an exiting Gallery: We'll automatically use the Gallery cover image for the background.
4. Customize text for the email entry form and move the form anywhere as appropriate for the selected background image(s). Create a passcode to lock the screen so guests can't make unauthorized changes.
5. Display the iPad at the event and encourage guests to enter their email addresses.
6. Once an internet connection is established, the collected email addresses will automatically populate in your ShootProof account under the designated Gallery Visitor Report.
When used in conjunction with the Pre-Registration, release the gallery to all pre-registered email addresses with a single click when you determine that the images are ready for viewing.
If the gallery is not in pre-registration status, simply go the Gallery Visitors section and click the "Email" button to compose an email to all pre-registered email addresses.
Supported Devices and iOS versions:
iPads running iOS 7 and higher are supported. The App does not work on iPhones.