*This feature is not available in all plans. To see the different plans or make changes to your plan, go to the Plan & Billing tab in your account.
The Invoice Payments Report gives you information about the invoice payments by clients through your ShootProof account.
To access the Invoice Payments Report:
1. Go to Reports > Invoice Payments
Understanding the Invoice Payments Report
- Use the drop-down menu to choose a year and click Filter to surface the selected year
- Export All to CSV
- Click this button to download a .csv file of your invoice payments
- Payment Date - date of the client's payment
- Invoice ID - this is the number given to each invoice in your account
- Amount - amount collected from your client
- CC Fees - amount you paid for processing fees
- Type - sale will indicate a credit card transaction
- Transaction ID - this will populate with a Transaction ID if you are processing credit card payment with PayPal Payments Pro, Authorize.net or Braintree
- Check Number - this is the check number you've provided for client's check payment
- Note - client added note to payment