ShootProof Email Campaigns are emails crafted by our team and grouped into cohesive campaigns based on specific types of photography.
To create a ShootProof Email Campaign:
1. Go to Studio > Email > Campaigns
2. Click "New Email Campaign" and give it a name (such as "Wedding Campaign" or "Newborn Campaign")
3. Select the ShootProof Email Campaign you would like to use.
*All ShootProof email campaigns will work best with a gallery with a password and an expiration date. You can always edit campaigns after you have created them using the Review Emails button.*
4. Use the Preview option to view the content of the emails before you create the campaign.
*Don’t forget, you are able to use the Review Emails button to make any edits to your email before assigning it to your gallery.*
5. Click Create.
6. After making any changes you need to your email templates, use the Assign to Gallery button to link your new campaign with an existing gallery.
*If you plan to use the same email campaign for more galleries moving forward, you may consider adding it to one of your Gallery Presets. Search “Gallery Presets” in the Knowledge Base for more information.