*This feature is not available in all plans. To see the different plans or make changes to your plan, go to the Plan & Billing tab in your account.
Shopping cart settings control the price sheet assigned to your gallery, establish a minimum order amount, customize delivery options, image cropping permission, print release delivery, and more!
Watch below for more details on how to configure your shopping cart.
When using the Traditional Store, the Shopping Cart tab allows you to set the options for the shopping experience for a particular gallery.
First, select the Price Sheet from the drop-down menu. Then, optionally enter a Minimum Order Amount. A client must reach the minimum order amount before they'll have the option to checkout.
- The Show "Buy All" button gives clients a simple way to purchase all the photos in the gallery as a particular item (for example, a 4x6) without having to add each photo to the cart individually.
- If the price sheet selected has packages in it, you can use the Offer packages only option to hide a la carte items and only allow clients to purchase packages.
- The Allow clients to Pay Later toggle lets clients place orders without paying at checkout. This is a great option for clients who have already paid or will be paying by cash or check.
- Let clients comment on items in their Shopping Cart by toggling on Allow client to comment on items in cart. Enabling this allows clients to add comments on items they've added to the Shopping Cart. Clients' comments will appear in the order confirmation email you receive, and on the Order page.
- The Delivery Options determine whether you or your client is charged for the shipping cost. If Allow pick-up only is selected, clients will not be charged for shipping and the order will ship to your studio address. If Allow ship-to-client only is selected, clients will be charged for shipping and will be required to add a shipping address at checkout. Allow client to choose pick-up or shipping lets the client choose between picking up their order at your studio or having it shipped to themselves. They will be charged shipping if they select to have the order shipped to their address.
- Add an Optional Message Shown at Checkout to relay important information about the order to your client. This message will show on both the checkout page and in the order confirmation.
- If you sell digitals through the price sheet, add a print release by toggling on Deliver a Print Release. Then add and edit your print release in the text box.
- Enable the Allow Cropping toggle to let your clients adjust crops on the items they're purchasing. Don't worry though - You still have the final say over crops before you approve the orders to be printed at the lab.