You can use categories to group galleries together on your ShootProof Portfolio Website. This will organize your galleries under specific headings. For example, you might name your categories Weddings, Senior Portraits, Families, and Newborns.
If you choose to use categories, you will need to make sure each gallery is marked as Public in its settings.
To add categories to your ShootProof Portfolio Website:
1. Go to Studio > Portfolio Website > Manage Categories
2. Add a category and give it a name
3. Choose a cover photo that will be shown on your Portfolio Website
4. Go back to Studio > Portfolio Website
5. Under the Categories section toggle on Enable on Homepage
You can adjust the order that the categories will show up on your ShootProof Portfolio Website by dragging and dropping them into the order you like.
Any galleries marked as Public will show up on your ShootProof Portfolio Website. If you enable Categories on your Portfolio Website and do not chose a category for a specific gallery, it will not be categorized and will instead show up under the categories you've created.
To add a category to a gallery:
1. Go to Photos > Galleries
2. Select Actions > Settings on the gallery that you want to add to a category
3. Go to the Advanced tab
4. Toggle on the option Add to Category
5. Select the category and Save
If you know that certain galleries that you upload moving forward will fall into specific categories, you may consider making these selections within separate Gallery Presets for each type of shoot you are doing. You can read more about creating and managing your Gallery Presets here in the Help Center.