The Order Summary provides you with the payment and profit breakdown of an individual order.
To access the Order Summary:
1. Go to Commerce > Orders
2. Click into the order that you would like to view
3. Click Order Summary on the right-hand side of the page
Understanding the Order Summary:
Customer Delivery Info - This shows if the client chose to have the order shipped to their address or your studio address, and the shipping method selected.
Digital Download - If the order included digital downloads, view and access the download link sent to your client. Also, view whether your client has accessed this download link.
Redeemed Discounts - Displays which discounts, if any, were applied to this order.
Payment Breakdown - Breakdown of totals may include:
- Client Owes - total amount that the client owes for the order
- Collected at Checkout - total amount that was charged to the client's card (if you are allowing your clients to pay later via cash or check, this will be $0.00)
- Credit Card Processing - for studios using ShootProof Pay, this is the 2.9% + $0.30 processing fee applied to the amount that your client was charged
- Lab Item Cost - total cost of the lab fulfilled items ordered
- Lab Shipping - total cost of dropshipping the order
- Lab VAT - total VAT collected from the lab for this order
- Profit - total amount remaining after the above deductions. This total includes any tax collected from your client at check out.