If you haven’t already downloaded and installed the ShootProof Lightroom Plugin version 2.10, find out how here. You’ll need to complete those steps before proceeding.
The following instructions are for uploading a gallery containing no albums. If you need to upload a Gallery with albums using the ShootProof Lightroom Plugin, click here for instructions.
1. In Lightroom, right-click on the ShootProof Plugin and click Create Gallery / Album.
2. In the Name field, enter the name of the Gallery and click Create
Be sure the Set field value is "None". Choose the ShootProof Brand where the Gallery should upload to, and the Gallery Preset you’d like to use.
2. Right click on the Gallery Name and click Create Photo Collection. The Photo Collection is where your Gallery images will reside.
3. Drag and drop the images you’d like to include in your ShootProof Gallery into the Photo Collection. The number beside the Photo Collection indicates how many images are currently in the Collection.
Images to be published into ShootProof must always be in a nested Photo Collection.
4. Click Publish beside the Import button at the bottom of your Library panel.
Once the Publish begins, you’ll see a status bar at the top right indicating that Lightroom is Updating the Published Collections. When the status bar is complete, your images are finished publishing to ShootProof!