*This feature is not available in all plans. To see the different plans or make changes to your plan, go to the Plan & Billing tab in your account.
The Orders Report gives you information about the orders placed by clients through your ShootProof account. You can view the Orders Report by going to Reports > Orders.
Understanding the Orders Report
- Use the drop-down menu to filter the results by year or gallery. Be sure to select the Filter button to display those results.
- Download as CSV
- Click this button to download a .CSV file of your orders.
- Order Date - The date your client's order was placed
- Order ID - The order number
- Gallery - The gallery name associated with the order
- Album- If applicable, the album associated with the order
- Total sales - Your client's order total
- Client sales tax - The amount of sales tax paid by the client
- Client shipping - The amount of shipping the client was charged
- Lab product costs - The amount you paid the lab for prints and products
- Lab add-on costs - The amount you paid the lab for add-ons, such as mounting, texture, color correction, boutique packaging, etc.
- Lab shipping - The amount you paid the lab for shipping
- Payment processing sale - The total amount processed through ShootProof Pay
- Payment processing voids/refunds - Any amount refunded to the client through ShootProof Pay
- ShootProof Pay Processing Fees - Credit card processing fee collected from payments received through ShootProof Pay
- Lab Cost Processing Fees - Credit card processing fee collected from any lab costs charged to the credit card on file
- Each column is totaled at the bottom of the report.
- If your report has multiple pages, the totals shown are inclusive of all pages.