The Orders Report gives you information about the orders placed by clients through your ShootProof account.
To access the Orders Report:
Go to Reports > Orders.
Understanding the Orders Report
- Use the drop-down menu to filter the results by year or gallery. Be sure to select the Filter button to display those results.
- Download as CSV
- Click this button to download a .csv file of your orders.
- Order Date - The date your client's order was placed
- Order ID - The order number
- Gallery - The gallery name associated with the order
- Album- If applicable, the album associated with the order
- Total sales - Your client's order total
- Client sales tax - The amount of sales tax paid by the client
- Client shipping - The amount of shipping the client was charged
- Lab product costs - The amount you paid the lab for prints and products
- Lab add-on costs - The amount you paid the lab for add-ons, such as mounting, texture, color correction, boutique packaging, etc.
- Lab shipping - The amount you paid the lab for shipping
- Payment processing sale - The total amount processed through ShootProof Payments
- Payment processing voids/refunds - Any amount refunded to the client with ShootProof Payments
- ShootProof Payments Processing Fees - Processing fee collected if you are using ShootProof Payments
- Lab Cost Processing Fees - Credit card processing fees applied to lab costs*
*Does not apply if ShootProof Payments available profit covered the complete cost of the order. Read more about ShootProof Payments here.
- Each column is totaled at the bottom of the report.
- If your report has multiple pages, the totals shown are inclusive of all pages.