The Orders Report gives you information about the orders placed by clients through your ShootProof account.
To access the Orders Report:
1. Go to Reports > Orders
Understanding the Orders Report
- Use the "Report" dropdown to choose a year, and/or the "Gallery" dropdown to filter the orders shown
- Export All to CSV
- Click this button to download a .csv file of your orders
- Total sales - your client's order total
- Client sales tax - the amount of sales tax your client paid you
- Client shipping - the amount of shipping the client was charged
- Lab product costs - amount you paid the lab for prints and products
- Lab add-on costs - amount you paid the lab for add-ons, such as mounting, texture, boutique packaging, etc.
- Lab shipping - amount you paid the lab for shipping
- Payment processing sale - amount run through ShootProof Payments
- Payment processing voids/refunds - amount refunded to the client
- Payment processing fees - amount you paid for processing fees