Using an outdated web browser makes your computer unsafe. ShootProof recommends both photographers and clients make use of the latest browsers to take advantage of all our features and prevent issues.
What browsers are supported for my ShootProof Studio Panel?
ShootProof currently supports the current and previous three versions released (not Beta) of these browsers:
Unsure of what browser you're using? Visit https:
Browser Troubleshooting Tips
Outdated web browsers are the most common cause of any errors on ShootProof. If your browser is in the list above and you're still having an issue, try some of the following steps:
- Quit and re-open your browser
- See if your browser has an update you need to install
- Try using an incognito or private window or an entirely different browser, such as Google Chrome
- Try disabling your browser extensions
- Restart your computer completely and re-try the task
If you're still experiencing issues after completing these steps, please contact us.