Creating templates for your emails allows you to customize the default text to match your brand's voice and tone. Plus, it saves you time - you no longer have to type the same email content over and over again every time you contact a client!
Create an email template
- Go to Studio > Email
- Click Templates > New Template
- Complete the necessary information
- Give your template a name (maybe "Gallery Released - Newborns" or "Gallery Expiring - Wedding Clients"). This is internal, so your clients will not see it.
- Select a template type. . Each email template has a specific place within your Studio Panel where it can be used, so be sure you're creating the correct template!
- Add the email subject, headline of the email, and button text for the email. You can preview those in the preview box on the right side of the page.
- Enter and format the text that will appear in the body of the email. You can add the available variables for the template type by clicking the Variables drop-down menu.
- Click Save