Creating templates for your emails allows you to customize the default text to match your brand's voice and tone. Plus, it saves you time; you no longer have to type the same email content over and over again every time you contact a client!
To create an email template:
1. Go to Studio > Email
2. Click "Templates"
3. Click "New Template"
4. Complete the necessary information
- Give your template a name (maybe "Gallery Released - Newborns" or "Gallery Expiring - Wedding Clients")
- Select a template type (depending on the type you choose, we'll provide some content for you and you can set certain custom variables in your text)
- Customize the title of the email
- Enter the text that will appear in the body of the email. * Hint: use the "(( ))" icon to add in variables, which ShootProof will automatically fill in for you for the specific gallery referenced in the email.
5. Click "Save"
* It's important to note that email templates have a specific place in your Studio Panel where they can be sent. Check the chart here to be sure you're creating the correct template!