Once you've purchased a contract template from the Marketplace, you can customize it for the needs of your studio, and then use it to create individual contracts for your clients.
Similar to the way regular contract templates work in your Studio Panel, purchased templates are used again and again for many different clients and situations, and using them saves you from having to recreate the wheel.
Customizing a Purchased Template
- Go to Studio > Contracts > Actions (on the purchased template) > Create Template From
- Name the new template
- Choose the logo and language for the template
- Edit the template text
- Look for text IN ALL CAPS AND ITALICS: This is text you will need to pay attention to because the author of the document wants you to replace it (or the text around it) with your own information. For example, the word STATE would be replaced with the name of the state in which your studio is located.
- Pre-formatted blanks will appear like this throughout the document: ░░░░░
Insert your own blanks, if applicable, in other places throughout the contract.
- Common variables have already been inserted in the purchased templates for you. You can add more or remove the ones we've given.
Your newly-customized version of the purchased template can be found in your Templates tab near. To use the new template, simply click Actions > Create Contract From.