Gallery Presets allow you to customize and save your gallery settings so that you don’t have to configure the settings every time you make a new gallery.
Each time you upload a gallery, select a gallery preset and those settings will automatically apply upon upload. Make one preset to use for all of your galleries, or make multiple presets for different types of clients with different gallery needs. For instance, if you shoot weddings and seniors, you might have a preset for each one, with different price sheets, different minimum orders, different digital download permissions, and much more.
If you have multiple presets, you’ll need to indicate that one preset is your Default by clicking Actions > Set as Default. This one will show first in the Presets drop-down menu when you are creating a gallery.
Gallery Presets can only be applied when you first create a gallery and cannot be applied after a gallery is created. Any changes made to a Gallery Preset will not make any changes to existing galleries created with that preset.
We start you off with one preset, which you can edit to fit your needs. You can create a new one from scratch or use a gallery that’s already been configured to create a new preset.
Create or Edit a Gallery Preset
- Go to Photos > Galleries > Gallery Presets in the top right
- Select the preset we’ve created for you, or click New Preset and name it
- Choose the settings you'd like applied to the gallery when this preset is used.
- Click Save
Create a Preset from a Gallery
- Go to Photos > Gallery > open the gallery and click Gallery Settings
- On the bottom left of the page, toggle on Save these settings as a Preset
- Click Save in the top right
- Give it a name and click Create Preset