You can have emails sent automatically to clients who must pay an Invoice to remind them that their bills are due! Your email campaigns are separated by brand (if you have more than one brand set up in your account).
On your Email Campaigns page, you will see the option to set a Send Time. This is specific to your current brand and will determine the time of the day that all campaign emails are sent. If you do not adjust this time, by default, campaign emails will be sent at 9 am according to the timezone of the brand they are created within.
To create an email campaign:
1. Create the email templates you wish to use. (For instructions, click here.) Be sure you use the Invoice templates!
2. Go to Studio > Email > Campaigns
3. Click "New Email Campaigns" and give it a name (such as "Late Payments" or "Invoice Reminders")
4. Click "New Email in Series" and complete the necessary information:
- Email template - choose the template you'd like sent
(Note: Only Invoice Past Due Notice and Invoice Final Payment Reminder templates can be used in automations)
- Recipients - select who will receive the email
- Trigger Type - how will the system know when to send the email?
- Trigger Days - choose the number of days for the trigger above
- Name - give the email a name, such as "Late Notice" or "Payment Due"
5. Save the email
6. Repeat to add additional emails to the email campaign
To assign this automation series to an Invoice:
1. Go to Studio > Commerce > Invoices
2. Select the Invoice
3. Choose the correct series in the Email Campaigns dropdown box