Automatically send email reminders to clients when they have an upcoming invoice payment, or when they have an overdue final payment.
*If clients enroll in AutoPay, they will receive automatic email notifications, and their card on file will be charged on the payment due date.
To create an email campaign:
1. Create the email templates you wish to use. (For instructions, click here.) Be sure you use the Invoice templates!
2. Go to Studio > Email > Campaigns
3. Click "New Email Campaign" and select "Custom Trigger-Based Email Campaign".
4. Give it a name (such as "Late Payments" or "Invoice Reminders")
4. Complete the necessary information:
- Email template - choose the template you'd like sent
(Note: Only Invoice Past Due Notice and Invoice Final Payment Reminder templates can be used in automations)
- Recipients - select who will receive the email
- Trigger Type - how will the system know when to send the email?
- Trigger Days - choose the number of days for the trigger above
- Name - give the email a name, such as "Late Notice" or "Payment Due"
5. Save the email
6. Repeat to add additional emails to the email campaign
To assign this campaign to an invoice:
1. Go to Studio > Commerce > Invoices
2. Select the Invoice
3. Choose the correct series in the Email Campaigns dropdown box