An Email Campaign is a collection of emails automatically sent at different points in the lifecycle of a given gallery. Your email campaigns are separated by brand (if you have more than one brand set up in your account).
For example, you might like to send a welcome email to all visitors of a gallery within the first week, plus a reminder email two weeks after the gallery goes live, and an expiration notice one day before a gallery expires. You can set up an email campaign to do just this!
You may also want to set up an email campaign if you plan to use Pre-Release mode on your galleries. You can set an email to be sent automatically to all registered email addresses in a gallery once a gallery has gone live. Read more about Pre-Release mode here.
On your Email Campaigns page, you will see the option to set a Send Time. This is specific to your current brand and will determine the time of the day that all campaign emails are sent. If you do not adjust this time, by default, your campaign emails will be sent at 9:00 am according to the timezone of the brand they are created within.
To create an Email Campaign:
1. Create the email templates you wish to use. (For instructions, click here.)
2. Go to Studio > Email > Campaigns
3. Click "New Email Campaign" and give it a name (such as "Wedding Series" or "Newborn Client Series")
4. Click "New Email in Series" and complete the necessary information:
- Email template - choose the template you'd like sent
- Recipients - select who will receive the email (such as "all visitors to a gallery" or "visitors who have not placed an order")
- Trigger Type - how will the system know when to send the email?
- Trigger Days - choose the number of days for the trigger above
- Name - give the email a name, such as "Expiration Notice" or "Gallery Welcome Email"
5. Save the email
6. Click "New Email in Series" to repeat the above steps for every email you'd like sent in this campaign
BEFORE YOU MAKE CHANGES TO AN EXISTING EMAIL CAMPAIGN consider the galleries that are currently using that email campaign. If you add emails to a series or make adjustments to a series that is already in use this may affect those galleries. Emails in an campaign will only send once per gallery. If you have any questions before making changes, please reach out to our Support team. We'll be happy to help! Contact Us!